Our Design Process
GS Associates creates welcoming commercial environments with comfortable and productive workspaces in and around London. While every client and interior design assignment is unique, we’ve established a process that helps ensure project success. It includes the following stages:
1. Initial Meeting – Every interior design project has its own set of parameters and puzzle pieces to fit together. Our job begins with asking you lots of questions about your objectives and priorities. And you probably have plenty of questions for us as well.
2. Project Brief – We dive into the details, determining specifications like headcounts, the number of cellular offices, sound ratings, etc. A lot of time is spent on the front end in order to determine your requirements and priorities not only today but for future growth too.
3. Site Survey – We tour the location, whether it’s an existing property that’s being refurbished or expanded, or a fresh facility that will soon be your new address. We determine the full scope of the project, assess the construction requirements, and decide what contractors and suppliers will be needed to execute the project.
4. Detailed Drawings – We reveal our concepts and floor plans via 2D and 3D drawings and sample boards that help you visualize how the space will look down to the last detail. We include corresponding prices and timelines so you have everything you need to make your design decisions.
5. Furnishings – Join us on visits to furniture showrooms or, if you prefer, we’ll bring photos and samples to you of the furniture we recommend.
6. Installation – With decades of experience, our team will provide flawless execution of the designs. You’ll see all of the individual elements come together to create your beautiful work space exactly as you envisioned it.
At every step of the design process, our seasoned team of construction experts and interior designers are onsite to manage the project and ensure nothing falls through the cracks. We take care of every detail so that you can focus on what you do best – running your business.
Contact us for a free, no obligation initial meeting to discuss your business’s interior design.